There are some important things to consider when buying an air conditioner for your house like price, noise control, size of the room, air quality. condenser coils, inverter technology, etc. With so many ACs on the market it may be a really tough decision to pick on one. Below we try to help you make an informed decision as well as suggest best AC under 25000 as well. There are two main types of air conditioners available in the market –
1. Inverter Air Conditioners:
Inverter ACs have variable speed blower engines that modify the refrigerant stream inside the unit to control its cooling and warming limit as required. The speed of the blower engine in an inverter unit is relative to the recurrence of the force supply. It utilizes a variable-recurrence sensor to control the speed of the engine which changes the refrigerant stream inside the unit to give the perfect measure of cooling or warming as required. Thus taking out the incessant start and stop cycles while expanding the proficiency of the unit over the long haul. You can also get some of the best inverter AC under Rs. 30,000.
2. Non inverter Air Conditioners:
- A non inverter air conditioning system has a fixed speed blower engine. In contrast to inverter units, they take a shot at an “all or none” rule meaning the blower naturally goes on and off. The blower consequently turns off when the ideal temperature is reached and begins again when the temperature rises. Due to the regular on-off cycles, the blower consistently works at high force which means it continuosly requires energy to function, making it environmentally inefficient. This also leads to a hefty electricity bill at the end of the month. In the long run, it is more cost effective to go for an inverter AC.
Thus it is beneficial to go for an inverter air cooling system. Along with a minimum 3 star rating to ensure maximum efficiency. A split AC or a window AC depends on the design of the house and individual preferences. Some of the best inverter AC under 30000 include –
- Carrier Austra 18K 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split Air Conditioner
- Lloyd LS12I3FI 1 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split Air Conditioner
- Voltas 123V DZU2 1 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split Air Conditioner
- Voltas 124V SZS2 1 Ton 4 Star Inverter Split Air Conditioner
- Videocon VS4I34WV 1 Ton 3 Star Inverter Air Conditioner
- Onida Deco Flat New INV12 DLA 1 Ton 3 Star Split Air Conditioner
If you still wish to go for a non inverter AC, here are some good options for ACs under Rs. 25,000 –
- Voltas 153CZD1 1.2 Ton 3 Star Split Air Conditioner
- Whirlpool Magicool 0.8 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split Air Conditioner
- Godrej GIC18DINV3RWQH 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split Air Conditioner
- Carrier Midea Santis Pro MAS12SP3C8F0 1 Ton 3 Star Split Air Conditioner
- Blue Star 3CNHW12NAFU 1 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split Air Conditioner
Don’t let the sweltering heat get to you! Get the best inverter air conditioners today with Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card which comes with a pre approved loan of Rs. 4 Lakh and flexible tenor of upto 24 months. The entire process can be done online while you’re chilling at 16 degrees in the comfort of your home.